Amendments & Extensions

Sometimes, you may get another piece of information for your taxes after you have already filed your tax return or you may receive a letter from the IRS stating something was left off your return. In these cases, an amendment is necessary. Eldredge Tax Services can prepare all types of amendments, even if we did not prepare the original return.

If you are not prepared to file your tax return by the April 15 deadline, you may file for an extension. An extension will give you an extra 6 months, until October 15, to file your tax return. However, any money owed is always due by April 15. An extension only extends the time to file the return.

Have Amendment & Extensions Questions?

Please contact us and we'll be happy to answer all your tax related questions.

Contact Us